Effective date: April 7, 2023
We may collect or receive certain personal information and other data about you that is governed by federal law, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). Please review your Notice of Privacy Practice which governs our use, disclosure and access to information protected by HIPAA.
|1. Collection of personal information||We may collect your personal information when you interact with us through our Sites or by other means. We may also automatically collect information regarding your use of our sites as you use them.|
|2. Use of personal information||We may use your personal information for various purposes connected with your interest in our websites and services, and to allow us to maintain and improve them.|
|3. Sharing of personal information||We may share your personal information with certain third parties, such as with our service providers, as directed by you, and to provide you with opportunities that we believe may be of interest to you.|
|4. Your rights and choices||You may have certain rights and choices regarding our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.|
|5. Data security||The security of your personal information is of utmost importance to us and we maintain appropriate safeguards to protect it.|
|6. International data transfers||Our websites are operated exclusively in the United States.|
|8. Children’s privacy||You must be at least 16 years old or older to use our sites.|
|9. Links to other websites||Our websites may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us and that are subject to third party privacy policies and other terms.|
|11. Contact us||You may contact us for comments or questions in various ways.|
- Collection of Personal Information
- Communications information. When you communicate with us through our Sites, we may collect your first and last name, email address, and any personal information that you choose to provide in the content of your message.
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device identifier, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons, and the language version of the Sites you are visiting; and
- Usage data, such as browsing history, time spent on the Sites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, patterns of use, and the pages that led or referred you to our Site.
We also collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps, and other online features and services. For example, we use Google Analytics on our Sites to help us analyze your use of our Sites and diagnose technical issues.
- Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Sites and the services that Sunny offers through them (our “Services”). These uses include:
- Providing you with requested Services, including access to resources and educational materials compiled by us
- Providing you with customer service and support, and to facilitate other communications that you request or that are required to render Services to you
- Providing you with information about new Services and other opportunities that we believe may be of interest to you, whether offered by us or third-party partners, and to personalize, measure, and improve such offers
- Performing analytics for new and existing Sites and Services, such as our user accounts and related features
- Maintaining and improving the quality of our Sites and Services
- Growing our business, including performing research and development, understanding our user trends, and understanding the effectiveness of our marketing
- Protecting ourselves, you, and others; preventing fraud; and creating and maintaining a trusted, secure, and reliable online environment
- Evaluating or conducting a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the users of our Service is among the assets transferred
- Complying with our legal obligations; respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process; or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defense against legal claims
- Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
b) Service providers. We share personal information with our service providers to provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing, analytics, advertising, hosting, marketing, customer and technical support, and other services.
c) Business partners. We share personal information with third-party business partners in connection with our Site and Services.
e) Affiliate and business transfer. If Sunny is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your personal information may be shared or transferred in connection therewith.
f) Compliance and harm prevention. We may share personal information as we believe necessary (i) to comply with applicable law, rules and regulations; (ii) to enforce our contractual rights; (iii) to investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site and Services; (iv) to protect and defend the rights, privacy, safety and property of Sunny, you or others; and (v) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities.
- Your Rights and Choices
a) Your California privacy rights. California residents have certain rights with respect to our sharing of their personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. However, because California residents have the right to request information regarding such practices under California’s “Shine the Light” Law, please contact us using the information in the Contact Us You must include your full name, email address and postal address in your email or mail request so that we can verify your California residence and respond. “Personal information” under this California law means any information that identified, described, or was able to be associated with an individual at the time of disclosure.
- Data Security
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We maintain appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to help protect the security of your personal information against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or misuse. We encourage you to secure any related accounts and your personal devices with strong passwords and to keep your passwords private.
- International Data Transfers
- To enable features that are necessary for providing you the services on our Sites, such as keeping you signed in, improving security, and preventing and detecting fraud.
- To allow us to remember your preferences and identify you when you return to our Sites.
- To allow us to understand how our Sites are being used, track site performance and content views, and make improvements to the content, products, or services.
- To deliver targeted advertising based on your preferences, location, and/or interests across different services and devices and measuring effectiveness of ads.
- Social Media. To enable the sharing of content from our Sites through social networking and other sites.
You can modify your browser settings to decline or accept Cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our Sites’ features may not function as designed.
If you wish to opt out of our sharing of the data that is gathered when you visit our Site for purposes of targeted digital advertising, we encourage you to visit the Network Advertising Initiative or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising for more information about opting out of seeing targeted digital advertisements. You may also visit these websites for more information on how you can opt back in to the sharing of data. Please note that Sunny does not maintain this web tracking data in an identifiable manner.
Opting out of advertising networks does not necessarily mean that you will not receive advertisements while using our Sites or on other websites.
We do not support Do Not Track functionality. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
- Children’s Privacy
You must be at least 16 years old or older to register or use our Sites, including our account features. The Sites are intended for a general audience and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 16 through the Sites. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children under age 16 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Links to Other Websites
- Contact Us
Attn: Data Protection Officer
2810 N Church St
Wilmington, Delaware 19802-4447 US